Sunday, December 8, 2013

Pictures! and weekly focus

Finally our pictures from the field trip! 















Weeks focus:
Literacy:  I can blend my sounds together to make a word.
   I can segment a word into its sounds.

Math:      I can count to 50!
               I can write my number 1-20.

Bible:       Isaiah 9:6 "For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace." (I know this is really long! We practiced the first half last week, so hopefully it won't be as hard. This is the verse we will be doing at our program.)

Social Studies: Attributes (size, shape, color)


Special Notes:

*This Friday is our family field trip! Students will be going with their own family. We will meet at the church to leave at 4:00, then go to McDonalds for dinner, and then drive up to Long View for our Journey. I have heard it a wonderful sight to see. I hope everyone can make it!

-Mrs. Amber Lee


No comments:

Post a Comment