Friday, June 13, 2014

Last week of school!!!!

I hope everyone is off to a good summer. The graduation and Musical went great on Wednesday, I was so proud of the students! They worked very hard on it. If you have pictures or video can you send them to me and I will share with everyone=)Thx

I still have some parents who have not returned their book bags back to me. Please, when you find them can you return them, these are books that I bought with my own money.

*I was hoping some of our wonderful parents would want to write a review on our Facebook page. I love our school and would love for others to know how great it is too=)
 https://www.facebook.com/sonshineschool/reviews
Thanks;)


Our field day was so much fun! We went on a walk to the pond, sadly there was no turtles, but none the less fun! Then we came back and had snack. We celebrated Lilian’s and Dylan’s birthdays. Then we played some games like tug a war, clean your bed room, and kick ball. They had a lot of fun with it. Here are some pictures of what we did and pictures of the students and me. (I was going to print them but didn't get to=( )







































No comments:

Post a Comment