Monday, September 22, 2014

9/22/14

Good Morning Parents! I hope everyone had a great weekend! I can tell the students had a lot of fun this weekend as they seem pretty tired this morning!

 Last week we continued to work on our routines and rules. I also introduced our literacy curriculum. Right now we are working on rhyming words and our letters. These are two things that are easy to work on with your child. On the way home you can ask, “What rhymes with cat?” and in your everyday routines you can stop and ask, “What letter is this?” These are two really easy things to do with your children that will go a long way=)

In math we continued to work in our calendar books and learn new math stations. Below are some pictures of the students at their math stations. This week I will be introducing our math curriculum. You can look for the pages in their OWL folders. I try to correct them before I send them home. This would be another easy thing to go over with your child.

I hope everyone has a great week!


Mrs. Lee



No comments:

Post a Comment