Friday, September 23, 2016

9/23/16

I hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of their weekend! We had a fun filled week continuing to build stamina in our reading time,  starting our math rotations and stations, and learning how to use our technology this week!

Next week students will begin to practice their handwriting skills, we will continue to  practice our letters, reading and writing, and we will begin our community helpers unit. I would love to end our community helpers unit by learning about those in the medical field.  If you have any dramatic play toys, costumes,  stethoscopes ect, and would be willing to let our class barrow it for the day I would so appreciate it!

I apologize that I did not send how the bible verse today, but here is a copy and I will send the paper copy home on Monday!



Notes-

*The next couple weeks we will be learning about community helpers. If you would like to come and talk about your career I would love to have you! Especially any nurses, doctors, police men, construction workers, farmers, and fire fighters!

*I know students bring their own snacks for the afternoon, but the students have been getting so hungry in the morning that I have been giving out community snacks. If you would like to donate to this I would appreciate it. We are almost out.

*Continue to work on Sight words nightly, and everyone should be moved to list 2 by Friday. If you have concerns please let me know, as all students work at their own pace.














No comments:

Post a Comment