Wednesday, October 26, 2016

10/26/2016

I would describe our week as short and sweet. We did some learning but also relaxed a little and did some art, had some free choice, and cleaned a little.

I am looking forward to talking to everyone at conferences the next two days. Please bring any questions or concerns you have. 

Make sure to check your child's folder tonight, there is a lot of information in there as well as work. 

Notes-

- Fun Fest is this Saturday, it is a super fun fest where kids can dress up, play games, and have fun. My family will be there, I look forward to seeing those who can come. 

- Notes about Operation Christmas Child went home today. A video and more information is also below in last weeks blog. I will put out a bucket next week to collect items. I truly appreciate all that our families do! I see so much love and kindness here!

- If you have not completed our school survey here is the information for you to complete it.


Dear Sonshine Christian Elementary Parents,

As part of our accreditation process and school improvement planning we are asking that all of our parents take a simple on-line survey. Your participation in taking this survey will help us to make improvements at Sonshine! When you are ready to take the parent survey, simple click on this link and follow all directions.


Thank you so much for taking time to do this and if you have any questions, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Rosemary 


Pictures of our week
Pumpkin art
 How to draw videos at rest time

Puppet show in Chapel


Newsletter


Some silliness=)


Art projects






Thanks for sharing your wonderful children with me! I feel blessed to be teaching such great children.

No comments:

Post a Comment