Friday, May 12, 2017

5/11/2017

Happy Friday!

As you know we are in our last 4 weeks of school! Because we are getting closer to the end of the year, I will not be doing book buddies any more. I am hoping this will give parents and students time to turn in their bags, and once I have the books back I will send the bag home for you child to keep=) Also, speaking of books, Mrs. Johnson is sending home any outstanding books, so please contact her to take care of this. Lastly, we do not have Bible verses any more as we will be practicing them from A-Z now!

Auction Class Picture!

I know many parents will not be able to make it to our auction on Saturday. If you would like to make a bid on our picture please let me know and I will write your name down. The starting bid is $50. To see a close up of the picture you can find it in our foyer!

Notes:

-This Saturday is the Auction, from 5:30-8:00. We look forward to seeing everyone there!!

- Remember to turn in your permission slips for the Zoo.

-June 6th Father's Field Day at Kline Line. (grandpa's, uncles, special persons are invited too)

-Next week we will begin our testing, please make sure your child is well rested. I can't wait to see how they have progressed this year!

-June 9th- Last day of school/ half day/ kindergarten program and graduation. (Details coming soon)



No comments:

Post a Comment