Sunday, November 5, 2017

11/3

Happy Friday! This week has been fun and interesting with Halloween right in the middle of the week. I can definitely see higher energy in the kids. Hopefully next week will be calmer;) Pictures do much more justice in showing our fun week! So check out below=)

Our church participates in the Christmas Shoe box program each year. I love this program. You fill a shoe box with different items for children all over the world. Children who participate have the chance to give back. I personally do this with my own children, and I would like to do this with my class as well. To fill a shoe box, we will have a field trip to the dollar store where each child can pick one item to put into the box. I am personally giving each child a dollar to buy a gift, if you would also like to donate some money for kids to pick a gift that would be great but definitely not required! Our trip to the dollar store is tentatively on Tuesday 11/14. Please let me know if you would like to join us!



Notes:

-If you are able to make it to our "morning cafe" tomorrow, please message me to let me know.

-Keep bringing in those box tops! I'm hoping our class will win this year=)

-Our art class begins Nov. 17th! I highly recommend signing up for this after school program. My son does it and loves it! This does cost money. If you would like your child to participate check your child's folder for the form.


Dates to remember-

11/9- Veteran's Day Assembly 10 am.

11/10- No school

11/13-11/17- Christmas Shoe box due (if participating)

11/17- Thanksgiving day lunch

11/20 - 11/25- Thanksgiving week break

12/15- Half day

12/17-1/1- Christmas Break


What are we learning-

Reading-













Math-

In math we will continue to work on our teen numbers.

Bible-

Story- Samuel anoints two kings.
lesson- knowing the difference between obedience and disobedience
fruit of the spirit trait- Joy

Writing- All about me

Science-
5 senses

Social studies-
Veteran's Day

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Mrs. Lee







 Math Time!










Sight word memory





recess



 Reading Buddies










Sight word videos


Halloween fun!



Bible games


Sharing writing






Spanish




No comments:

Post a Comment