Saturday, March 15, 2014

3-15-14

Well I cannot believe we have less than 3 months left of school! Time is going quick, and I think the next couple months will keep going that way, especially with Spring break coming up!

I wanted to say sorry for not sending home bible verse test sheets the last couple weeks! We are practicing them at school, and actually the last couple weeks we have been building on top of the prior verse. So this week they will know 3 consecutive verses.

I did remember to take pictures this week, so here are some of them=)

These pictures are from Friday, we learned about coral reefs and did a painting to go with it.






Here is our letters to God. They were pretty cute. 
"Are there angels in heaven? Is there Jesus?" Love Clark

"Dear God, I love you. And I went to Disney land and I went on a water slide. Love alana"
"To God, How big is Jesus? How big are you? I love you! How big is Heaven. Love Kayla"

Dear God, Is there a lot of jewels in heaven? Love Blake"

"Dear God, Is there gold in heaven? Is there 2,000 gold? Love Dylan"

"To God, Do angels and you fly like that? Do angels really have wings? Love Eliza"

"Dear God, I am going to the beach. Love Timothy"

Here is our All About Oceans chart, and some of the crafts we did.








Lastly, here are the students learning about measurement. We all measured each other and talked about who was taller or shorter.



Hope everyone enjoyed the pictures! They are my favorite part about my blog, unfortunately sometimes I forget to take them!




Notes:
·       Monday is our field trip to the aquarium; please remember to wear your red shirts.
·       No school on Friday. I met with a lot of parents for conferences last month, if you did not get one but now would like one please email or call and I would love to set one up.




Focus wall:

Literacy:
I can blend my sounds together.
I can segment my sounds.

Math:
I can tell the position of an object.

Bible Verse:

Psalm 23:3 He restores my soul. He leads me in the paths of righteousness for HIs name's sake. 

Science:


Oceans

No comments:

Post a Comment