Monday, April 21, 2014

4-21-14

Sorry I was not able to get my post out this weekend, it was a little crazy with the field trip and our family going up to Seattle for Easter. I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter as well!

 I will make this post short, but I will add some cute pictures! I am sorry if I did not get all the students=(











Below are the pictures from our shared writing. Students were in groups of three and they had to come up with stories on their own. They had a blast working together!





The students got postcards back from Disney land!! So exciting!



Notes:

If you have not turned in the field trip slip for the bank trip on Thursday please do so very soon!!! I would hate for anyone not to be able to go.
·         Kindergarten graduation pictures are on April 30th.
·         Our Mother’s Day Tea party is on May 9th. I hope everyone can make it, it should be fun and there is a little surprise for everyone=)

·         Tickets are now on sale for our Auction. The cost is $10. As of now it is adults only, unless anyone would be willing to watch the kiddos;)

No comments:

Post a Comment