Friday, October 24, 2014

10/24/14

I hope everyone has enjoyed their few days off. I know I was able to sleep in, which is always welcome=) I would like to share some exciting news with my families. I am 12 weeks pregnant and due this May. I am showing a little more and it is getting hard to hide, so I thought I should share=) Julie Hiller who is now subbing for Miss Jones will be coming back at the beginning of May to finish our year out.  It is a true blessing because she knows all of the students already and how our class is run. I will be sharing the news with the students on Monday=)
Next week is our pumpkin patch field trip! As of now the weather is looking pretty rainy, but who knows maybe we will get some luck. Please bring a change of clothes for your student. We will be back around 12:00 and school will be out at our normal time. We will most likely come back, eat lunch, take a rest and have a relaxing afternoon.

Next Thursday we are doing our pumpkin art. We will be melting crayons over our pumpkins. I have only received a few pumpkins. If a student does not have one they can watch the other students melt the crayons, which still can be fun.

This Saturday is our Fun Fest! I went last year and it was really fun for the kiddos. There are games, treats, and face painting. Students may wear their costumes to the fun fest. On Friday, however, we will not be wearing costumes.

Sorry there are no pictures this week, there will be a lot for next week=)

Mrs. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment