Monday, November 3, 2014

11/3/14

Dear Parents,

Please forgive me for sending out my blog late this week! I do have some cute pictures below of our field trip though=)

Literacy
This week we have moved on to unit 2 in our literacy curriculum. Last week we took our test which was sent home on Thursday. I also sent home how the students did on their sight word lists. I was very happy with their scores. If you haven’t seen in their folders, there are new sight words in there.

Math
In math we are continuing to work on numbers from 0-10. The biggest thing right now for them is number recognition. Most can count to 10, but some are having trouble remembering what it looks like. Whenever you get a chance, take time to point different numbers out and practice writing them.


Bible Verse: In the Beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Genesis 1:1

Pictures


















No comments:

Post a Comment