Monday, May 12, 2014

May 12th

Good Afternoon,
It was so nice having all of our Mother’s here for Mothers day on Friday! I was holding off on the blog so I could post the pictures Miss Jones took, but I think it might be another day before I get them, so I promise to post them as soon as I have them!

Focus for the week:


I was not able to put Bible verses in their folders today, but I promise to tomorrow=)


Math-
This week we are finishing up our 3D shapes unit, and we will be completely done with our math workbooks! We will begin a review of the whole year. This means you will not see as many math sheets coming home after Wednesday.


Notes:
·         The Auction is this saturday! If you would like to drop something off small or big a wonderful volunteer from Umpqua will be helping to put baskets together this week.

·         Field trip is coming up on the 23rd to the zoo. I believe we have enough chaperones, but if you would like to join us more the merrier=)
  • It will be hot this week, if you would like your child to wear sunscreen you can bring SPRAY on sunscreen and we will apply it during morning recess. As well, students can bring water bottles.

Pictures for fun!
The students are becoming such great readers I let them read to the class!





I love seeing students choosing to read during aftercare! Warms a teachers heart=)



And this one is just darn cute=)



No comments:

Post a Comment