Tuesday, May 27, 2014

May 26th

I hope everyone enjoyed their Memorial Weekend. My family had a great time camping, even through the Washington rain=)

The students had fun at the zoo even through the continuous rain! I hope none of the students caught any colds! Next year we will know to prepare for anything. Here are the pictures I was able to take. I need to find a way so others can upload pictures...

Graduation day and Help
  On graduation day the students will be part of an Oceans Program. Their parts were sent home last week. They were put in the "Bring to school" pouch. We are practicing at school, but if you can practice at home as well that will be a great help. Thank you! Also, I will be putting a few costumes together for the program, an octopus, some star fish, a shark, and water. If any one would like to help email me, maybe a few of us can get together after school and work on it together=)









Notes:
·        I will start collecting book bags this week.

  All library books are due this week. Mrs. Johnson will send out book notices next week. 

  permission slips for our field day were sent home last week.

Mrs. Lee



I






No comments:

Post a Comment