Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thankful post


We had a really fun 2 days this week! We talked a lot about what we are thankful for, and the first Thanksgiving. I think pictures can summarize our week=)

Students playing with our new Baby Jesus Nativity set

Our quirky students eating quirky turkeys

Thanksgiving Feast! Thank you everyone for donating food for our feast and those who came to help! It turned out delicious!  

Students wearing their Pilgrim costumes. Sorry about the fuzzy image!

Students writing with their feather pens just like the
Pilgrims did


Students writing of how to catch a turkey

Students finishing their first Thanksgiving book

Chapel fun

And because tis' the season to share what we are thankful for here are 10 things I thank God for every day.
1.     A God that loves me unconditionally.
2.    A Family that works hard and is supportive.
3.    A School where I can share my faith.
4.    Kids who are healthy, smart, and handsome;)
5.    An amazing group of students that make me smile and laugh every day.
6.    A country that protects my freedoms.
7.    Co-workers that encourage me to work hard and try my best.
8.    A church that helps grow me spiritually.
9.    My health and families’ health.
10. Friends that care about me.

I would love to hear what you and your families are thankful for. Leave a comment below!
I hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, happy Thanksgiving.
Mrs. Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment