Sunday, November 10, 2013


I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend!

Focus wall for next week:
Literacy: I can identify beginning sounds.
            I know the S sound.
            I can sound out words.
Math:      I can count to 50!
            I can read and write my numbers 1-10.
            I know my ordinal numbers first-fifth.
Social studies:  Pilgrims, Indians, and the Mayflower
Bible Verse:    Luke 6:31: Do to others as you would have them to you.

           

Here are some things we did last week.

This is a picture of our 3-D collage that we worked together to make.


 

Our pumpkins are growing! I can’t believe they have sprouted so fast. I am excited to see them flower and grow a pumpkin. What a great way to teach students about the life cycle.




These are our adorable pilgrims that we made on Tuesday to kick off our pilgrim unit. The learning target last week was that students would know that the boat they sailed over on   was the Mayflower, and that the pilgrims left Europe because they could not worship the God they wanted to.

 

Notes:

-Thank you parents who have brought in extra snacks! We are still getting low, if anyone else would like to donate some crackers, pretzels, or fruit snacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment